- 2h By Brie StimsonPast Twitter messages from President Biden and one of his top aides -- both criticizing former President Trump -- weren't appearing to age well Thursday after Biden ordered airstrikes against an Iranian-backed militia stronghold in Syria.
LIVE UPDATES: Joe Biden revokes Trump order that called for review of funding for 'anarchist' cities2hNew York City, Portland and Seattle are cities that were designated by the Department of Justice as anarchist.
- 2h The annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is slated to run through Sunday and a number of high-profile conservatives will take the stage to share conservative ideas with the crowd.
- 2h By Samuel ChamberlainA United States airstrike in eastern Syria late Thursday should have targeted "something that threatened the United States of America," former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told "The Ingraham Angle".
- 2h By Edmund DeMarcheJohn Boehner, the former Republican House speaker, reportedly blurted out, “Oh, and [Sen.] Ted Cruz, go f—k yourself,” while recording the audio for his upcoming book titled, “On the House: A Washington Memoir.”
- 2h By Joshua NelsonFormer President Donald Trump is the future of the Republican Party, his eldest son Donald Trump Jr. argued on Thursday.
- 3h By Brittany De LeaPresident Biden this week revoked several executive orders issued by President Donald Trump, including one that called for a review of funding given to so-called “anarchist” cities.
John James: School closures perpetuate 'most racially divided educational system' since Jim Crow era3h By Joshua NelsonSchool closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are going to "set an entire generation back," former Michigan U.S. Senate candidate John James warned on "Fox News Primetime" Thursday.
- 4h By Sam DormanThree House Republicans broke with their colleagues on Thursday and supported the Equality Act, which conservatives have described as an assault on religious liberty.
- 4h By Thomas BarrabiSen. Ted Cruz, R-TX, will not accompany President Biden on Air Force One during his trip to assist with recovery efforts and survey damage related to destructive winter weather conditions in Texas, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.